Sunday, 11 March 2007

DAY 22= $1941.49 I am EXHAUSTED

Hi everybody

Your very own business for $3...Take a look before I change my mind!!! http://www.googleincome.co.uk/my%20page.html

HERE IS TONIGHTS SCHEDULE

1. A quick update on our live experiment
2. A quick mention of my mentoring program
3. A little bit about me
4. Plans for tomorrow...I AM GOING TO BE WRITING ALOT OF ARTICLES AND REVEALING MY EXACT METHODS AND TIPS LIVE ON A TEST ARTICLE

Welcome to tonights post...I can tell you one thing for sure...I am exhasted lol. I have had a very tiring day today...

Its midnight here...So to get started I will give you a quicjk update for today. Yesterday and today have seen quite alot of traffic to my blog in my SECRET NICHE. I have had roughly 1000 visitors. Now its not the busiest weekend we have had but it has still brought in its fair share of sales.

Total affiliate sales for the past 2 days = $220 approx and adsense income $6.32.

Now...That aint bad is it..

Lets just recap on how I have generated this income.....

1. I wrote articles
2. I wrote more articles
3. I wrote more articles and ...more articles lol

It really is that easy.. I also have a few other SECRETS...

MY MENTORING PROGRAME IS ALMOST FULL

I would firstly like to say that my little school is comming along quite well. At the minute I have around 7 students that I am mentoring and teaching them how to make money in this business. You will be hearing more about them very shortly as I post some of their success stories.

As I have already taken on ALMOST ENOUGH students to my school I am having to put a charge on it...This is to limit the numbers within the next few days to keep my work load to a reasonable level as I am only one person lol....

In my mentoring programme I teach you how to write articles..I email you on a daily basis and can even chat with you...I review your article and keyword optimise it for you before you post it and then I promote you in as many ways as I can all bringing sales your way..

If you are interested in joining please make a payment of $30 into my paypal account at admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk... I apologise for the charge but I need to keep it to a limited number. If you are interested or have any questions just fire away.

Tonight I am going to tell you all a little bit about myself so that you can get to know who I am and what I do..

My name is Stuart....I am 22 years of age and will be 23 very shortly. I live in Belfast in Northern Ireland. Exciting place!

My hobbies are golf, football, and going to the cinema with my lovely girlfriend. I also have a keen interest in cars and teaching people how to drive.

I first got started in the internet marketing business about 2 years ago. I began selling on ebay..Dropshipping...I then moved onto ebooks...I created a few ebooks and began building traffic to my various different niches..

Then I discoverd BUM MARKETING...This method is my favourite as it is totally free and brings about sales for life...This is what my blog is all about.

My future goals are to build a school for internet marketers online. I want to bring success to others. When I first started I felt like Iwas climbing a mountain and didnt know what way to turn...I want to teach you all that it really is quite simple and a few of my friends are going to testify to this within the next couple of weeks as we follow their success.

Anyway..I have went on long enough...

That is all for tonights post...

PLANS FOR THE WEEK ARE BIG

Here is what I have planned for the new week ahead...As you are well aware I have taken a break over the past few days from writing articles. This week I am going to write like crazy...I am going to go over my exaxt methods again for you all so that you can see exacltly how I do it..

This will all be happening from tommorow so I suggest you listen out for that post.

Its time for me to call it a night.

Until tomorrow

2 comments:

justbodybuilding said...

This experiment is absolutely awesome! Can't wait to read your next post.

Just Bodybuilding

Steve Rowland said...

great post stuart. Looking forward to reading more :)