Saturday, 10 March 2007

DAY 20 - THE WEEKEND HAS LANDED

Hey everybody ---ITS DAY OFF DAY FOR ME

Do you want your own business ready to go for $3.00. CLICK ON THIS BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND http://www.googleincome.co.uk/my%20page.html

Just a quick update for today.... Before I start I want to tell you that none of this could have been possible without this The GOOGLE WEALTH WIZARD..This has been how I have made it all happen.I love it..It may not be for you but have a wee look and see.

TOTAL SALES for our campaign are at about $1674.12....Over the past few 2 days adsense income has been approx $6.80 and affiliate sales $167.32.. I am currently seeing about 260 visiotrs per day to my blog..

For those of you who are just new to my blog I would like to welcome you aboard...

Here is what this blog is all about.....

On day 1 http://makemoneyonlineinstantly.blogspot.com/2007/02/welcome-to-road-to-success.html

...I started a campaign working from 0 and using internet marketing methods I am working towards a target of $,4500 per month..Currently I am on day 20 and I am just under $1700 which aint too bad now!! If you need my assistance is will mentor you for free..Drop me a line admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk

Here are the methods I have used so far..
1.BUM MARKETING
2.MAILING LISTS
3.AND MORE BUM MARKETING

ALL FREE

Ok folks...Today I am having a DAY OFF!!

I am going shopping for today....I plan on doing NOTHING but relaxing and replying to a few emails guys and gals..

That is the beauty of this business...You can make money while you, sleep, eat, lye on a beach or play golf...This business makes money every hour of the day and it truely is amazing...

Imagine sitting here while you make $$$$ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I am going to tell you that if I can do it so can you!!!

It really is easy...

If you are interested in joining my mentoring programme just drop my a line at admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk. I will work with you for free until you are making a nice living online.

As submitting articles can be different I am will to offer my services to you and write a top quality article for you that will make the top page of google...Just drop me a line again at admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk

Ok enough of me rambling...

Before I go I feel I have to tell you about one thing The GOOGLE WEALTH WIZARD ..

I just want to tell you that this product is THE most important product I have ever bought..The possiblities are endless....As you can see income figures are over $30,000.

I promote this product to everybody..everywhere and I do not think you will get a product like it at the moment!!

It is my favourite...Take a look The GOOGLE WEALTH WIZARD..

Anyway if you want that life at the beach...Take it slow and use all the info..Start at day 1 and work our way through and if you need my help just drop me a line.

All the best for today

Off to the shops for me!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Gunson said...

This is getting exciting.

I also like the Photobucket.com image in the blog. I did not know about that image sharing service.

Link to it FREE. GREAT!

Jonathan

Steve Rowland said...

Hey Jonathan!

Yeah it is starting to get REALLY exciting! Cant wait for some more posts :)