Tuesday, 6 March 2007

DAY 16 = $427.94!!

Hi everybody!!

How are we all this evening?

Here is what I have planned for tonight...

1.An update on our campaign success.
2. My tasks for today
3. An update on my mentoring programe and there success stories.
4. Plans for tommorow---A BIG SECRET THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE USING.


For those of you who are ust joining us I would like to welcome you to my daily blog..This blog is a live test campaign...I have decided a niche to work in...I am using free methods to promote it and I am working from scratch to a target of $4,500 per month...We are on the road to success.

I suggest you start at day one and follow everything that we have done..It wont take you long and if you follow it you will make $$$$.

Day 1 here...http://makemoneyonlineinstantly.blogspot.com/2007/02/welcome-to-road-to-success.html

Do you want to join in??? Well..Everything is here for you to read..And in the next few days I am going to run a test case study to show success stories from a good friend of mine who is also starting from scratch at the moment, working towards a big income online..I am going to update all successes right here for you.

Ok...Here is how my day went...

I have been working quite hard recently..

Today was my biggest day so far.....Visitors to my niche blog are averaging about 300 per day and around 700 on a sat and 700 on a sunday...I havent actually wrote any articles in the past 2days so my plan for the next few days is do write ALOT..This will generate alot more traffic...AND SALES..
Over the past 2 days I have made $427.94...This includes a few dollars adsnese income and the rest is from affiliate sales and....in my secret niche I am getting to know alot about it and so I have set up a personal service to my blog readers and so I have made a few dollars through that also...

As I am keeping my niche a secret to the end, I wil give you a few examples of what I mean by this......If your niche is in the health related area and you have a blog in relation to it...Promote your services...Offer to draw up a fitness programme for your readers for a nice low price etc etc. This should bring some extra income in.

I am also in the process of creating 2 new products for my secret niche...I will be realeasing these on my blog and also to my mailing list that I have gathered.

Ok....I have rambled enough...Its time to here from you guys....How are you all doing??? Drop me an email at admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk ...Let me know how you are getting on...If you want I will mentor you and help you get to where you want to be.

At the minute I am currently mentoring about 5 people and I have high expectations for every one of them..I believe that they will all reach a figure of $4,500 per month.

If you are interested in my taking part in this programe email me at admin@e-booksparadise.co.uk .

O by the way it is all free.

I would really love to hear some interesting comments from you all..If you would like my advice on something let me know and I will post it all here for you.

Anyway its midnight here for me again and time to call it a day.

Here is what I have planned for tommorow....

As the past few days have been update type post I have decided that I am going to write a post tommorow letting you in on a HUGE SECRET that I use to generate a MASSIVE TARGETTED mailing list that brings alot of sales.

A mailing list is the key to success...Think about it ....If you can grow a list everyday that means that you have a customer for life that you can mail new products to...I know of people who have mailing lists in and around 7000..If you email a good product to your list and ONLY 1% decide to buy it..That is 70 people..If your product is worth $40 that is $2800 in one day and it is ongoing for life!!

Tomorrow I am going to show you exactly how to get a big targetted responsive list.
BUILD A HUGE LIST!

Take it easy everybody

Tune in tomorrow for more..

1 comment:

tdp said...

Hey Stuart,

Nice record of your technique. I have a question regarding the articles you are writing. Is each article focussing on a different keyword? Wouldn't you run out of keywords that have the appropriate number of searches and competition levels to be worthwhile targetting? Or do you use the more popular/more competitive keywords for your articles as well?

Troy