Thursday, 22 February 2007

DAY 5 - A HALF DAY!

Hi everybody

Thanks for tuning in with me tonight. I am a bit earlier with my update tonight. Its 11.25 pm as I am writing this. Today has been a rest day for me and so I have decided to make the post light hearted. I am going to run a bit of a survey to see how many people are sctually tunning in. So...If you are tuning in with me, place a comment on the bottom of the blog and lets see how many of us there are. ( This will also give you free traffic).

Today has been a quieter day for the project and so at the weekend I am going to be going crazy building loads of traffic and earning BIG INCOME.

For week 1 of the project income as been $30 of adsense and $122.95 from affiliate sales. I have a mailing list of around 100 from this project that I can mail new products to for life.

Today has been a bit of a rest day for me and this is what this business is all about! When you start making big money from it you can afford to sit back and relax. I love it..

Now....Here is my plans for tommorow.....

Over the weekend I will be doubling my traffic and submitting about 4 new articles that I hope to get ranked very high in google. At the minute I have 2 articles pending that will also bring more traffic. I am going to show you how I get my articles at the top pages of google. I am also going to show you a website that I use that generates alot of traffic.

This weekend I expect sales to DOUBLE..

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how I am going to do it.

If you are keen to get started quickly on this business I recommend you read this.... Click Here! .

I use this product everyday.

Until tomorrow

2 comments:

Jonathan Gunson said...

Hey Stuart ...

Count me in. I have a direct link to this blog on my desktop.

Better still I am watching wide eyed. It gets better and better.

But I also reckon that if you don't get a lot of folks leaving a comment here it will only be because they can't. It requires having a blogger blog with a GMail link - and most won't. I have chatted with a few on the forum who are following along, but I don't think they use Blogger. (Couple of them use Wordpress)

This is to encourage you (again) to keep going !!!

It is EPIC.

Jonathan
http://ViralAlchemy.com

Stuart McIntosh said...

Hey jonathan. Thanks for your great comments. I am glad you are enjoying it and following me along.. I am expecting this weekend to be a big one.

I love this business.